THE WATER TOWER CHALLENGE – A NEW COURSE
ENTER HERE: https://entryboss.cc/races/11702
Entryboss have full details and answers to your questions – please read first.
Date – Sunday 2nd April – 6.00am
We are back for the SPR Water Tower Challenge after a great event last year. Ride against the clock in teams of 3, through the Perth suburbs in search of water towers. You will likely find water towers that you never knew existed and visit suburbs you do not usually ride through.
This is a fundraiser for the club and helps support the rider leaders programme that both members and non-members enjoy 365 days a year.
This open to our members and non-members.
- Short 103km (The Metric)
- Long 170km (The Imperial)
COST: $30 (plus $15 if you are not a member of Auscycling or Westcycle for insurance)
- Starts at 6.00am (but check your start time as last team leaves at 7.00am)
- Bag Drop at water station 1 (bags available but you must write name and rider number) – back to dome, Westralia Plaza (167 St Georges Tce, Perth)
- Prizes – best dressed team, best team selfie and lucky rider number draw
- All road rules apply – be courteous
- 2 water stations – gels, water, protein bars, soft drink and of course bananas (60km & 110km)
- Not a race but it will be timed
- SAG wagon in pursuit
- Teams of 3 – must have a team name
IF YOU NEED TO FIND A TEAM OR HAVE ANY EVENT QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO ON THE DAY ENTRIES SORRY
MUST HAVE INSURANCE – either Auscycling or Westcycle otherwise you can buy when you enter via Entryboss – just tick the box $15. Or you can join Auscycling for 1 month costing $7 then end your membership but this done through Auscycling’s website.
Entryboss is easy to use and tells us whether you have entered and whether you have current insurance.
MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND RIDE SAFE!